Skip to content
Doha – Qatar
- Provides administrative and secretarial support to senior levels of management.
- Keeps accurate and detailed records of all departmental activities.
- Compose complex memos, letters, reports, records, and general correspondence.
- Prepares and maintains records of meeting proceedings.
- Maintains departmental files.
- Maintains statistical records, as necessary.
- Facilitates verbal and written communication, both intra and inter departmental.
- Maintains the schedule and appointments of the assigned senior management reporting to.
- Screen phone calls and visitors coming, and directing others to the concerned departments.
- Arrange meetings and make necessary arrangements.
- Prepare meeting agenda and power point presentation for the meeting.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes in Arabic/English.
- Compile, transcribe using MS word processor and distribute minutes of meeting.
- Follow-up with participants to ensure that resolutions and recommendations made at meetings are implemented.
- Attends relevant meetings and minutes them to inform and follow up with relevant team members.
- Undertakes additional tasks as required
Job Type: Contract
Required license or certification:
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://qa.indeed.com/cmp/amwaj/jobs/Admin-80b1e092c7313fa5″ ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]
error: Content is protected !!