The IML GROUP is looking to hire a full time Tasheel Typist to work with us.
Working within the HR department you will be responsible for all legal processes for the Business and Employees through the Government online systems.
• Legal processes (all types)
• Photocopying & Scanning employee & company documents
• Obtaining information from government departments
• Maintaining records, filing systems & computer files
• Updating & Processing reports
• Managing and consolidating legal funds with 100% honesty and accuracy
• Liaise with relevant government departments with regards to visas, Business Licenses and Sponsorship
• PRO duties
• Monitor expiries/renewals of company license, employee documents etc.
• Document translation (Arabic and English)
• Coordinating between employees / divisional heads & the PRO’s on legal processes
• Maintaining a good working relationship with our Local PRO and Sponsor
• Must have excellent knowledge of MOHRE (Tas’heel), DGRFA (eDNRD/eVision), EIA, DHA Medical fitness, DED, DM systems and processing applications through the online portals
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office essential)
• Knowledge of Outsourcing companies will be an advantage
• Full command of English & Arabic (spoken, read & written)
• Two or more years’ experience within UAE in same role
• Excellent knowledge of UAE Labour Law
• Strong organizational skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Hardworking & dedicated
• Should be able to work as part of a team & individually
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Candidates having relevant experience can email resumes to email@example.com
Subject- Tasheel Typist.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]