We are looking for a Structural Draftsman with up-to-date knowledge and skill to interpret our clients’ needs.
•Ability to read engineers and architects drawings to interpret the detail of the steelwork structure and then to produce shop drawings, detail drawings for fabrication and all associated lists such as bolt lists, cutting lists, loading lists etc.
•Create detailed drawing for customer approval as well as detailed shop drawings based on shop equipment requirements.
•Should have knowledge of materials specific to steel Industry
•Provide technical stair system design and drafting support.
•Organize and maintain CAD library.
•Work directly with customers as needed to clarify system requirements.
•Read Architectural drawings to determine customer system requirements and work with team members to create designs to meet those requirements.
•Design and build shop fixtures for fabrication.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 2-5 years CAD and detailing experience (3D).
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Civil Engineering or Diploma
• Experience with AutoCAD 2016 (or latest versions), Advanced Steel or AutoCAD Revit.
• Experience writing RFI’s.
• Experience checking structural steel shop drawings
• Detailing, BIM, construction, or structural steel or cold-firmed steel detailing experience
• Knowledge of structural systems and construction details
• Able to read Architectural and structural drawings
• Fluent in written/spoken English.
• Self-managed, team-player, good communication skills, detail oriented.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.naukrigulf.com/structural-draughtsman-jobs-in-doha-qatar-in-one-thousand-walls-w-l-l-2-to-5-years-jid-100817000062″ ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]