Working on an exclusive basis with a number of key customers in the GCC region Mydas Recruitment are specialists in sourcing key staff within the Manufacturing, Oil & gas and Automotive/Rail sectors.
Our client, a major organisation has a requirement for a Instructor Auto/Diesel for the Downstream Oil & Gas sector (refining etc) at their headquarters in Bahrain.
The Instructor Anto / Diesel will deliver training and coaching in automobile, diesel engines and heavy equipment area to the technicians & new trainees and assesses their learning progress and competencies. This will involve undertaking training and assessments at the training centers/workshop and occasional site visits to carry out training and assessments at the work place.
Principal Accountabilities/Main Duties
• Define and develop the core curriculum for auto/diesel and heavy equipment (operation, repair & maintenance) used in oil & gas sector as per equipment operating & maintenance manual for technicians/trainees.
• Develop and conduct classroom & practical training programme to train technicians & trainees on maintenance and repair of Diesel Engines, Automobiles/Heavy equipment following manuals, specifications, blueprints, and schematics, and using hand tools, measuring instruments, and testing equipment etc.
• Prepare instruction material and course manual that includes course objective and specific technical modules, audio-visuals, instruction media for delivering training course objective for the technicians/ trainees in consultation with the maintenance departments.
• Instruct technicians and trainees on Auto/Diesel courses providing specific practical and theoretical skills reflecting in the maintenance job contents.
• Develop & Maintain own knowledge base in Auto/Diesel subject area, incorporate new skills and knowledge in to learning environment to enhance the quality of instruction.
• Interact with engineers and other subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of information produced in auto/diesel repair & maintenance area
• Monitor the progress and assesses the performance of the trainees during training sessions to ensure the training objectives are being met.
• Liaise with maintenance department to conduct technical training development needs analysis and solutions to ensure the training instructions are design for the job requirements.
• Maintain the workshop equipment/apparatus used for practical training in Auto/Diesel subject area and ensure it is operational for practical training.
• Maintain details training records of course attendance and trainee s performance evaluation to ensure compliance with the Quality Management Systems requirements.
• B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Automobile/Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
• 7 years experience as an Auto/Diesel Trainer in big corporation/Technical Institute /Engineering College.
• Strong knowledge of diesel engines/Heavy equipment used in industrial set up, knowledge of hydraulics, and electrical systems used in automobiles & heavy equipment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
• Knowledge or experience with Adult Learning Methodology
• Excellent communication skills, confidence to demonstrate practical skills and deliver lecture classroom material.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Works well in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment.
• Must have good time management and organizational skills.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.naukrigulf.com/instructor-jobs-in-bahrain-in-client-of-mydas-recruitment-7-to-8-years-jid-030817500726″ ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]