Travel Consultant Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented Travel Consultant for our firm , location Dubai.
– Has an excellent command of communication both verbal and written
– Computer literate; outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint
– Knowledge in photoshop, video making is a plus
– Knowledge and understanding on Marketing and Branding
– Knowledge and knows how to execute social media
– Other international language is a plus
Professional Experience, preferably:
– Any tourism related work
– Hotel or customer service experience
Description : Assistant Project Manager
– Development of the company’s key account client data base from the Far East and Southern Europe markets as well as sales account management.
– Planning and Execution of yearly marketing initiatives via different mediums (digital newsletters, brochures etc.).
– Tour product conceptualization and development.
– Management of inquiry flows, conversion, client support and operations
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://www.jobs.dnetworked.com/job/travel-consultant/” ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]