• Assist in various HR tasks including new hires, employee inquiries, and update HR related reports.
• Source candidates and schedule interviews.
• Prepare the Employment Contract as per the approved proposals and create personnel files with full documentation.
• Assist in the induction of new comers in the organization.
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly payroll cycle and act as back-up.
• Maintain all employee records and assist in the administration of benefits according to the Employee Handbook.
• Assist in the preparation of the final settlement calculation and preparation of final declaration and separation check list.
• Assist in all employee relations activities (Year end parties, family day, etc).
• Support the SHE Coordinator in implementing and developing the specified initiatives introduced by the MARKET SHE.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
• Initiate programs on Environmental aspects.
• As part of the SHE committee, ensure that all safety, health and environment (SHE) rules and regulations pertaining to the work are conscientiously observed and complied with.
• Discuss, report and keep records of incidents.
• Ensure that 5S, ergonomics, Fire Fighting, First Aid and evacuation.
• Make and keep records of Safety Health & Environment recommendations to Management.
• Promote company safety, health and environment policy to the workforce.
• Promote GEMBA walk and tackle findings immediately according to priority.
• Coordinate with PRO on all legal documentation and day to day field activities (Visas, work permits, Civil IDs, etc).
• Assist in the coordination of all training administration.
• Organize and maintain notice boards and circulate all internal communication publications.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=170006NO&src=JB-10172″ ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]