– Prepares Financial and other reports of the branch/es assigned.
– Prepares requirements for filing of taxes, renewal of licenses, SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth and ensures submission of the same as scheduled.
-Prepares checks, calculating billing statements, coding documents, compiling financial records and managing inventory records…
– Receives Purchase Order for Processing and Invoicing
– Checks staff’s expense report and prepares checks.
– Processes requisitions, payments, receipts and other necessary accounting activities, which may include sales invoicing and collections.
– A Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required.
– Preferably with previous working experience in the field of bookkeeping, but fresh grads are also welcome to apply.
– Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
– With initiative to learn and absorb new knowledge and skills
Please send your resume this email firstname.lastname@example.org
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]