are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of Sales Manager and Sales Executive, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
– Coordinate activities, resources, equipment, and information to the Sales Managers and Sales Executives.
– Help prepare bidding documents and update bidding results…
– Monitor and track job orders, delivery schedule and status of the project
– Act as point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
-Other administrative duties.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
– Required skill(s): good in oral and written communication, – Highly Trainable.
– At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– URGENT HIRING
– 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or call 932-8699 local 24 and look for Ms. Tin. Our office is located at 688-E Road 1 Tandang Sora Ave., Old Balara, Quezon City.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]