American International School – Ḥawally
|DON’T APPLY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE KUWAIT.
MONTHLY SALARY : 250/- KWD
Under direction, performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains inventory and stock records; may serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
SCOPE: The Storekeeper is responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
2. Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
5. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
6. Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
8. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
9. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
10. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
11. Trains and directs the work of student assistants.
12. Photocopying books, documents, …etc.
13. Create and issue school IDs.
14. Check in/out of school books to students and staff.
ABILITY TO: Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labor; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; drive a forklift; maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.
KNOWLEDGE OF: Modern warehouse procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials; basic stock inventory procedures; requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, freight tags, and the use and meaning of each; computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: KD200.000 to KD250.000 /month
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://kw.indeed.com/cmp/American-International-School/jobs/Store-Keeper-e93608ffef548b7c” ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]