• Receive and process resort reservations
• Provide positive guest relations and swift guest recognition
• Greet, register, and allocate appropriate booking activities to the guests
• Anticipate guest requirements by making use of guest preference and guest history information at every
• Keep records of sports activity availability and guests’ accounts
• Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests
• Answer enquiries pertaining to resort services, activities, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions
• Make and confirm restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations, and arrange for tours.
• Receive and handle mail, messages and telephone calls.
• Post charges such as activity fees and food to city ledger
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and professionalism
• Follow resort policies and procedures, demonstrate efficient teamwork and contribute to the achievement of business goal
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.hozpitality.com/jobs/6457705/receptionist.asp” ]