- Greet customers, introduce the menus, and inform them about any specials.
- Mix drinks according to recipes.
- Check identification of customers, to ensure that they are of legal drinking age.
- Clean bars, tables, and work areas.
- Operate cash registers, collect payments from customers, and return change.
- Manage bar operation and order and maintain liquor and bar supplies.
- Assist in day to day operations and adhere to brand standards.
- Maintains bar stock in accordance with established standards.
- Ensures security of beverage stock in the bar using key control procedures.
- Controls beverage consumption of guests and stops serving when necessary.
- Reports any shortages to his/her coach.
- Polishes glasses and respects all hygiene rules in serving beverages.
- Promote up selling at all levels and by personal efforts through guests contacts.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your talent coach.
- College Degree in Hotel Management
- 2 years of experience in same or similar areas
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Guest focus
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://cvrepublic.com/” ]
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/454968795/?recommendedFlavor=true&refId=6055116121506114560970&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_search_srp_jobs%3B3%2BGFxDrvRUSoRLQUp5G2Nw%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_search_srp_jobs-A_jobssearch_job_result_click” ]