How we work
Going to the cinema is one of the Middle East’s favorite forms of entertainment. Cinemas are busiest during the weekends and evenings.
Our staff typically work 48 hours a week over six days, with a mixture of day and night shifts including weekends. Our teams are made up of multi-skilled individuals who may be selling tickets in our ticket box one day and then serving our customers their coke and popcorn at the candy bar the next.
Our Dubai Head Office is home to a range of corporate functions from Operations, Marketing, HR, IT, Finance, Business Development and Project Management. Our operating hours are from 8:30am to 6pm Sunday to Thursday.
Our perks and benefits
– Our staff are covered by a life insurance policy.
– Return air ticket to your home country after 2 years of service.
– Salaries may be reviewed annually in accordance with MAF policies, and all staff may be paid a discretionary bonus, subject to the both company and individual performance.
– Gratuity payments based on years of service.
– Access to training, development and career development.
– Having the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most exciting companies in the region.
– Best of all, VOX Cinemas staff will enjoy a variety of monthly activities and challenges including the Employee of the month, quarter, year and best seller challenge.
HOW TO APPLY:
If Interested kindly send your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org