-Provides the Branch Manager with information on all issues of concern to the business.
-Monitors service stations before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
Prepares various types of coffee drinks and hot and cold beverages.
-Prepares drink garnishes prior to the service.
-Provides a courteous and professional service always by being aware of customers’ needs and checking politely about customer satisfaction.
-Maintains good working relationships with all team members.l Understands and adheres to brands policy relating to hygiene, health and safety.
-Responsible for all bar utensils to be available always cleaned and stored after use.
– Understands the beverages, ingredients and method of preparation.
– Suggests new bar menu and drink recipes.
– Maintains a booklet with all beverages recipes for reference.
-Attends training sessions as required.l Uses sales techniques to increase revenues from beverages.
-Controls inventory for beverages and bar supplies; prepare the daily requisitions. Stock beverages and bar supplies in an organized manner.
– Completes bar orders, cash and credit card transactions. Balance cash receipts at the end of each shift.l Provides a climate that is consistent with the mission and the vision statements.
– Adheres to all Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP). Click to apply