A leading company looking for experienced Sales Merchandiser in Dubai.
* Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
* Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
* Remain up to date with industry’s best practices.
* Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
* Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
* Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
* Only Male candidate need to apply.
* BS degree in Marketing or related field.
* Minimum Two years experience in the field.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Nestle Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Middle East, in 2014 and quickly established itself as a highly reliable permanent recruitment agency. The Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health, industrial, professional and technology industries.
Apply now for Nestle