A leading company looking for experienced waitress in Dubai.
* Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
* Inform customers about the day’s specials.
* Follow all relevant health department regulations.
* Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
* Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
* Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
* Two years experience in the same field.
* High school diploma; food safety training is a plus.
* Active listening and effective communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
From our humble beginning as a small consulting firm, Safar Group has grown along with many of our clients over the years. We believe in building partnerships that mature into lasting relationships, and our focus has always been on supporting our partners in managing their businesses. By listening to the needs of our clients, we http://img.gulf-times.com/Content/PDF/Classified/Classified2017_10_2638309.PDF expanded to meet their changing business requirements and assisting them in achieving continued success.
Apply now for Waitress