We are looking for an Accountant with the following job description:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reconciliation of each account in the trial balance
• Preparation of schedules for each account
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
• Establish accounting policies and procedures
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
• Provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
• Other tasks that may be asked from time to time.
• QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Educational Qualification Required: Certified Public Accountant
• Minimum Experience Required: 4-5 Years
• Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards
• Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
• Proficiency in analyzing and huge volume of data
Qualified applicants, together with your expected salary and visa status.
Apply now for Accountant