• Obtain quotations for spare parts, arrange shipping in order to receive the goods on time and liaise with the Finance Department regarding the invoices.
• Supervise the receipt of new items, match them with the orders by verifying the quantities and quality, arrange appropriate storage.
• Issue supplies to the various Plant sections according to the requests received while ensuring that the “First In, First Out” procedure is carried out and minimum stock levels are maintained at all times.
• Maintain the inventory records by providing the daily stock movement in order to update the computer.
• Perform monthly inventory of the Store, report any discrepancies in stock levels to the direct Manager and reconcile the records.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations regarding food safety.
• Higher Secondary School education with good communication and numerical skills
• Computer literate.
• 2 years previous experience in a similar environment.
• Controlling: take the lead, tell others what to do, take control
• Self-Control: Restrained in showing irritation or annoyance; remain patient
• Communicator: Provide and receive information, views and opinions in an appropriate manner
• Participative / Team Player: Enjoy teamwork and want to develop constructive relationships
• Problem Solver: Apply basic problem solving tools to real life situations and proactively identify the areas for improvement
• Structured: Plan ahead; consider preparation, priority setting and structure to be important
• Conscientious: Focus on getting things finished, persist until the job is done
Appy now for Store Keeper