Description: – Female (Filipino only)
– Receiving and Attending calls, emails, visitors, booking air tickets
– Maintaining Reception Area and the office clean and presentable at all times.
– Support colleagues with their needs.
– Check, Maintaining, Ordering Office Supplies
– Assist HR and other administrative task as needed.
– Required minimum 2 year working experience in UAE.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
CV here: email@example.com
Apply now for Receptionist