Store in-Charge indicate that he or she will report direct to the head of department who is the overall in–charge of the Supplies Stores and have the same duties and responsibilities on a higher level who in turn reports to the head of material management.
Duties and Responsibility of Store In-Charge
• Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times;
• Maintain optimal stock levels;
• Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies;
• Review physical inventories periodically;
• Maintain stock and consumption records;
• Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents;
• Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice;
• Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
• Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report;
• Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure;
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned;
• Promote inventory related awareness programs.
Salary: 4,000 – 5,999 AED
Apply now for Store In charge