The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for professional interactions with customers associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information requirements. Executes any process changes and/or corrective action identified by key stakeholders to ensure an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
• To manage order receipt efficiently, prioritizing timely order processing and good customer interactions and relationships
• Manages the order-to-cash process with excellence in order processing
• Registers and processes customer orders in the ERP system received via, electronic mail, and phone or through other contact with the customer.
• Ensures order processing is handled correct and in full, and is transferred to the transporters (logistics).
• Raises issues in delivery, documentation and/or invoices process with Supervisor.
• Acts as first level contact with customer for answers to questions and in attempting to resolve complaints.
• Obtains adequate customer and product knowledge to find solutions for customer needs (e.g. additional and/or alternative products).
• Makes proposals for improvements on work processes.
• Completes registering / filing / archiving of customer service-related documentation.
• Assures cooperation between customer service and field force regarding administration of customers’ orders.
• Closely cooperates with the Planning, Logistics functions to maintain consistency in approach towards customer service in the organization.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
CV here: Careers.ME@akzonobel.com
Apply now for Customer Service