1) Compiles employees’ time and production records, using calculator or computer: Reviews timesheets, workcharts, and timecards for completeness.
2) Computes total time worked by employees, using calculator or computer, posts time worked to master timesheet, and routes timesheet to payroll department.
3) May pay employees.
4) May calculate time worked and units produced by piece-work or bonus work employees, using calculator or computer, and be designated Time Checker or Work Checker.
5) May locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance of workers listed on daily spot sheet and be designated Spotter.
6) May interview employees to discuss hours worked and pay adjustments to be made and be designated Pay Agent.
Timekeepers must have knowledge in accounting and payroll data software programs.
Many organizations require timekeepers to have knowledge in administrative skills such as operating computers, 10-key calculators, word processing and proficiency with Excel spreadsheets.
It is imperative for timekeepers to know personnel compensation and benefits relating to hours worked.
Knowledge of mathematical reasoning and analytical skills are needed to avoid any errors during work.
CV to: timekeeper: email@example.com
Apply now for Timekeeper