Salary: AED 3000
1. Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.|
4. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6. Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non- business hours