Salary: AED 3000
Working closely with the management on day to day operational needs.
– Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations,
setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
– Providing real- time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing
– Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel
and restaurant reservations.
– Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
– Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create
presentations, and conduct research.
– Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e- mail, and mail.
– Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
– Associate’s Degree in related field.
– Prior administrative experience.
– Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
– Attention to detail.
– Multilingual may be preferred or required.
– Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others