First impressions are everything! As a Room Attendant with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Hotel Overview: Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
• Sign in and out master keys daily
• Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
• Update and record all cleaned rooms
• Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
• Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
• Report necessary maintenance items
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned