Indoor kids play area Attendant
JoyLand Kids Entertainment
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Liaise with Kids Manager to create a safe environment for all children attending the play area.
• Ensure parents fill out the registration form for their children correctly, containing necessary information of the child.
• Ensure equipment is clean and properly maintained as per the manufacturer / supplier manuals and instructions
• Follow daily and weekly activity schedule as instructed by Kids Club Manager.
• Ensure all play area rules and regulations are enforced at all times.
• Maintain an inventory and spare items of all toys / equipment .
• Attend to children at all times in a friendly and caring manner.
• Treats children if injured and completes accident reports
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business
lady under husband sponsorship is preferred for this job
• High School diploma or the equivalent
• Have the ability to deal professionally and tactfully with the children and parents
• A true passion for children and a creative, caring mind are essential
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Concern for quality
• Previous Childcare experience desired.
• Must be willing and available to work morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
• First Aid training / certification