Tips and Toes Beauty and Spa Centre
2 – 3 years Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Diploma. Any Nationality Female
The Cashier is responsible for providing an effective and organised service to customer,
delivering excellent communication and administration services, also responsible for maintaining a daily cash
• Greet clients entering the Shop, determine nature and purpose of visit and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Maintain and organize Shop appointment calendar / fair Line up, using Software as well as Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen or forward calls.
• Communicate all changes, cancellations and walk‐ins to team members, also Keep track of the timing for performing a service by technicians.
• Explain products, services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their individual needs.
• Handle general requests for information and promotions; process delicate situations, such as customer requests, special needs and complaints and escalate to line manager.
• Responsible for handling with care and securing the keys of the shop.
• Ensure communication ethics and promote highest level of service that meets customer satisfaction.
• Uphold a clean, safe and well‐organized working environment and ensure that the telecommunication system is functioning properly.
• Host guests towards their specific needs when making reservations and offer multiple treatment bookings and up‐sells.
• Update existing customer information filing system and develop relationship with guests to meet their needs and satisfaction for repeated service.
• Attend mandatory trainings scheduled by the Company.
• Accept responsibility for cash drawer, process customer transactions and products purchased while ensuring its reconciliation at close of shift as well as balance the daily financial revenue report and other operational reports to submit to supervisor.