Food attendant / Server
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time
Street: Suwaifi Community, Zakher
City: Al Ain
We are looking for candidates interested and qualified for the position as Food Attendant/Server
Interested candidates can submit their application, once you submit your resume/cv, your qualifications will be reviewed. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests.
• Be able to deliver service by understanding the guest requirements.
• Carry out all tasks in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
• Properly up-sell services and products to our guests at all times, enhancing service and generating increased revenue.
• Ensure product knowledge is up to date.
• Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the Team Leader/Supervisor.
• Communicate well with colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls caused by lack of communication.
• Be committed to being a team player; proactively cooperating and supporting colleagues in operational tasks.
• Have a natural, warm smile and a friendly and passionate approach towards guests.
Skills & Qualifications
• High School qualification or equivalent is preferred.
• Degree or Higher Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred.
• Minimum 1 year’ experience
• Ability to understand guest needs and to deliver superior customer service.
• Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
• Ability to understand the flow of service and handle multiple tasks effectively is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org