3 – 5 years AED 2,500 – 3,000 Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce). Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
To receive and disburse money in the company by involving use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment, processing credit or debit transactions and validating checks.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Computes and records totals of transactions.
• Responsible and accountable for counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Responsible and accountable for issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Sorts, counts, and wraps currency and coins.
• Responsible and accountable for calculating total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total transactions.
• Compiles and maintains non-monetary reports and records.
• Responsible and accountable for keeping periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
• Pays company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
• Responsible and accountable for resolving customer complaints.
Key Performance Indicator’s
• Total cash handled in a year
• Number of discrepancies in the transactions
• Average time taken to clear a transaction
• Proficiency in handling customers
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
• Ability to use mathematics to solve problems and easy on numbers
• Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively
• Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.