Data Entry Operator
Openings: 50 Nos
0 – 1 years AED 2,500 – 3,000 Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Secondary School. Any Nationality
Reports Development and Data warehousing
Scope of the Job: A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions
• Provide analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution.
• Be aligned with Management team and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to the firm.
• To work on large and complex data sets to help our cross functional teams with customer leads to help in revenue growth. to collaborate cross-functionally across the business and deliver measurable impact
• Bring creativity to invent and customize when necessary and learn and deploy leading technologies in the analytics space specific to the business needs in order to get results and find opportunities.
• Define the data analytics requirements, develop analytical models, share insights and influence decision-making.
• Create and execute quality assurance at various stages of the project and ensure data quality, identify any inconsistencies and resolve as needed.
• Articulate and quantify business impacts to allow stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
• Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines