0 – 2 years Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Diploma, Any Graduation.
Nepali, Filipino, Indian
Service responsibilities include:
– Welcome visitors by greeting them and providing general support to visitors
– Continuous office services as per office timings
– Maintain office & pantry supplies in the inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, Follow-up on order placement and verify receipt of supplies
– Ensure smooth operation of office equipment by follow-up on preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies
– Responsible for taking deliveries meant for the Department
– Receive, sort and distribute the mails / couriers
– Help, organize and maintain office common areas whenever needed
– Coordinate repairs for office equipment
– Monitoring the use of devices and supplies at the workplace
– Make sure the office premises are tidy and organized
– Responsible for organizing and preparing the meeting rooms for meeting
– Support in the office filing, if required.