AL SADAF FASHIONS LLC
AED2,500 – AED3,500 a month
1) Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records using computer.
2) Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
3) Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
4) Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
5) Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
6) Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
7) Able to do stock take .
8) Should be able to do time management
9) Able to work in pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
Experience: Inventory Management: 2 years (Preferred)