Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 – 3,999 AED
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
1. JOB PURPOSE
This is a position for an integral member of the canteen team who will be expected to help with basic food and beverage preparation and cooking food items as and when required by employees.
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To prepare hot and cold beverages , sandwiches, and baked food items.
• To ensure compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organisational and quality requirement.
• Responsible to provide courteous and efficient customer service.
• To ensure that all canteen food equipment’s are fully and professional operating during office hours.
• To Ensures that food preparation, food handling procedures, food storage and service are in accordance with Health Department regulations and guidelines.
• To check weekly inventory list and maintain daily records for same.
• Facilitate regular cleaning of equipment’s at end of day.
• Communicates with internal staff and guests in a courteous and professional manner;
3. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Minimum Experience: Min 2 years experience in cafeteria/ restaurant/coffee shop and others.
Minimum Education: Any Diploma/ Bachelor Degree