Store Keeper Assistant
World Security Dubai
AED3,000 – AED3,500 a month
– To prepare materials requested by referring I tickets in the Hand Held Device under the supervision of the Senior Storekeeper / Storekeeper.
– To assist in checking and verifying new materials received from supplier’s end ensure that the received materials are as per DPW requirement, ensure no defects on the items.
– Ensure all items received are safely stored in its designated location.
– To Load / Offload items with the forklift to ensure smooth transfer to / from warehouse / Technical dept.
– To do a routine check on all stored items and ensure number of items are matching the system.
– To pack rejected and defective spares for return shipment, ensure the senior storekeeper is informed of the numbers of rejected/ defective items.
– To keep a track of tools in the tool cribs and issue to workshop staff when required, ensure all tools are returned after use and without any damage.
– To file documents like requisitions, gate pass and transfer tickets in an accurate manner for future reference.
– To refuel the operations equipment using the Fuel Filling Systems and refill the Fuel browser with the top loading pump.
– To ensure the Supervisor – Stores is updated on all fuel consumption details including additional requirements, thus enabling to book deliveries in advance.
– To maintain records of all equipment refueled manually and ensure the information is provided to Supervisor – Stores for reference.
– To check the balance stored and ensure enough amount of petrol is available.
– To maintain the cleanliness, hygiene and to carry out general housekeeping duties of the stores and in fuel stations in order to maintain a clean and healthy working environment
– To regularly inspect safety equipment (viz- fire extinguisher, oil spill kit, safety barriers, etc) thereby ensuring a safe working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
Experience: Store keeper: 1 year (Required)