Customer Service Representative
AED5,000 – AED6,000 a month
A medical customer service clerk is an entry-level administrative professional who role is to ensure that patient issues are resolved in a timely manner, and that medical operations run as smoothly manner:
– Greeting the patients with due warmth when they step into the health care unit.
– Answering to phone calls.
– Scheduling appointments for the doctors, organizing the facility’s calendars in order to maintain perfect coordination of the medical unit.
– Furnishing the patients with information and solutions on preliminary non- medical issues on which they might need someone to offer adequate information.
– Helping to perform insurance forms and giving adequate information on the coverage policies to the patients; by doing this they help the patients to decide which insurance plan would help them the most.
– Collecting and distributing all incoming faxes.
– Performing the transcriptions for the physicians on the basis of the recordings that have been provided by them.
– Doing the required computer work like updating the different records of the patients and carrying out the data entry job regularly.
– Handling of the correspondence jobs for some of the top-level physicians who require these correspondences for different purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED6,000.00 /month
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Abu Dhabi (Required)