Nestlé Waters Factory H & O
AED2,000 – AED3,000 a month
· Ensure the compliance of FG stock handling processes through checking and verifications of documents and conditions of the new received FG Stock from production team at the warehouse.
· Ensure Record of all FG Stock in MPCS system and tagging them with barcodes for scanning and arranging the FG stock in warehouse.
· Inspect the warehouse, FG Products regularly to ensure there is enough storage space and all Stock are storing according to the Nestle standard condition.
· Ensure the quantity of FG Stock on monthly basis using inventory control management in order to assess the status of the stock balance in the warehouse and compare it with the balance in MPCS & OSTAZI system.
· Adhere to the Nestle SHE rules and procedures at all times during the working hours to ensure own and others safety.
· Responsibility to dispatch all Our DT’s daily morning.
· Apply the weekly dispatch plan for the branches and export shipments
· Update the FG stock report daily to Planning team.
· Tracking and controlling damages on a daily basis
· Reconciling the sales/custody transactions in RMA with the cashier’s figures.
· Cross checking the PET sales of stock card with the report from PET accountant on a daily basis.
· Maintaining parallel records regarding production quantities and crosschecking the same with the figures from production.
· Taking physical inventory of finished products on a daily basis and comparing it with stock cards.
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Preferred Nationality : Philippine
Age : Less than 35 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,000.00 /month
Experience: warehouse practices and inventory management: 2 years (Required)