Office Boy/ Store Keeper/ Time Keeper
Office Boy Responsibilities:
– Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
– Answering and forwarding phone call, and taking messages.
– Coordinating the maintenance and repair of devices for the workplace.
– Arrange stationary & other required items.
– Maintain office cleanliness and welcome guests properly.
– Ensure the office is secured and locked during office hours.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
– Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
– Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
– Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and transferred to the right department or personnel.
– Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
– Ensure no wastage or over-stock of items are attempted.
Time Keeper Responsibilities:
– Calculate time worked and units produced by piece-work or bonus work employees, using calculator or computer, and be designated Time Checker or Work Checker.
– Locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance of workers listed on daily spot sheet and be designated Spotter.
– Computes total time worked by employees, using calculator or computer, posts time worked to master timesheet, and routes timesheet to payroll department.
– Absence of any employee must be noted & reported to the concerned personnel.
– Ability to use Basic computer skills such as Word or Excel
– Time management & Attention to minor details
– Must be qualified all the above 3 positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per Experience & Qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent