Receptionist, Office Boy and Housekeeper
AED3,000 – AED5,000 a month
As a Receptionist you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors and members, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining high level of company confidentiality. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments. Also as the receptionist, you will perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc., assuming administrative authority for your responsibilities
Basic administrative duties, such as serving beverages to the guests or staff, handling electronic files and papers, greeting visitors. Answering phone calls, Assisting other staff in wide range of office duties. Maintaining the office cleanliness, excellent communication in English. Any other administrative tasks assigned as required in UAE, Dubai
Water / Waitress
– We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
– Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or – Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
– You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
– Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience to guests.
– Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
– Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
– Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
– Greet and escort customers to their tables
– Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
– Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
– Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
– Basic math skills
– Attentiveness and patience for customers
– Excellent presentation skills
– Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
– Active listening and effective communication skills
– Team spirit
– Flexibility to work in shifts
High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month