Store Assistant / Inventory Controller
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– To count and ensure correct amount of stock.
– Responsible for preparing of GRN and other warehouse documents.
– Overseeing inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
– To collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities.
– Preparing, generating and filing financial inventory reports.
– Preferred male candidates.
– Must be having good computer and multitasking skills.
– Candidates with experience working in a automated warehouse environment are preferred.
– Applicants must have at least 1-2 years relevant experience in a Pharmaceutical industry.