Restaurant Store Keeper
– Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the restaurant to the correct point of storage area.
– Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
– Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
– Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
– Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
– Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
– Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
– Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
– Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
– Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
– Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
– Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
– Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
– Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
– Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
– Male 25-35 years of age
Filipino, Indian, Pakistani
3years experience strictly in UAE with F&B Background
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: UAE Restaurant Store Keeper: 3 years (Required) UAE: 3 years (Required) F&B: 3 years (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Language: ENGLISH (Required)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to email@example.com