We needed suitable candidate for the post of a Warehouse Associate in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidate can apply.
– Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
– Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling.
– Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged/short inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
– Ensuring that orders are picked and packed accurately and timely for shipment to our customers.
– Conducting cycle counts of inventory and managing daily log registers.
– Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
– Working in accord with all safety regulations.
– Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
– Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
– High school Diploma.
– Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
– At least 1 year of previous forklift experience.
– Knowledgeable in basic computer word processing, spreadsheet and Email management.
– Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
– Should have the ability to work in a team.