Document Controller / Admin Assistant
AED2,500 – AED3,500 a month
As a Document Controller cum Admin Assistant, you will be responsible to perform for Document Control and Information Management to ensure that the document flow, review and approval process is in line with the approved plans and procedures during all phases of the execution and after completion of the project, administrative and all other pertinent documents.
– Set up an electronic library system for the management of all technical documentations for easy storage, retrieval, issuance and management of all documents.
– Proficient in the use of the EDMS system and input into the development of User Materials and Document Control Process / Procedures / Work instructions.
– Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
– Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
– Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
– Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers)
– Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
– General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding
numbering and all others aspect related to document quality
– Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards,
– Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
– Provide training and guidance to document controllers in order to capture consistency and efficient implementation of documentation process.
– Provide full admin support to the team
– Undertake any other ad hoc projects/duties assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,500.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
Experience: Admin : 5 years (Required)
Projects Document Control: 5 years (Required)
Location: Ras al-Khaimah (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No