MASKA Gift Wrapping
AED3,000 – AED3,300 a month
– Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
– Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
– Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
– Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record keeping
– Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
– Repair or return damaged stock
– Responsible for managing inventory by making forecasts for product demand to ensure sustainability for inventory.
– Issuing purchase orders based on inventory forecasts.
– Register correct data on VEND – insuring it is always up to date.
– Share all relevant data to Finance in a timely manner
– Ensure proper distribution and storage of received products
– Maintain all daily, weekly or monthly purchasing checklists
– Work closely with Finance to ensure accurate purchasing steps and inventory control are being followed
– Produce monthly reports on damaged & marketing items & submit them to finance in a timely manner
– Create and maintain an inventory of all incoming and current supplies
– Manage accurate inventory of all products through monthly stock-taking at all company branches.
– Share regular inventory reports with General Manager for re-ordering purposes
– Other duties may be assigned as per management needs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,300.00 /month
Work Remotely: No