We are looking for a Filipino Nationality Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
You should have previous experience on Site Projects reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
• Copy, scan and store documents
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
• Review and update technical documents
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
If Interested kindly send your updated CV at: Info@oramacontracting.com