Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 – 3,999 AED
Job Role: Logistics Assistant
Benefits: Medial Insurance
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Location: Al Sajaa, Sharjah
• To manage and control the day to day operations of all transport.
• The management of materials.
• To minimize costs of material and logistics.
• To identify the resources and logistics of materials handling to complete projects.
• To formulate strategy for proper delivery of equipment of projects with minimum problems.
• To evaluate resource requirement for an activity / process.
• To ensure that site requirements are met within promised time.
• To implement effective quality management system.
• Monitoring and improving deliveries and supervisor satisfaction.
• Implement company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
• Evaluate performance of suppliers.
• Evaluate performance of yard labor for compliance with established policies and objectives.
• Present company reports to Managers & Directors.
• Oversee materials quality & improve on logistics.
• Promote Health & Safety Culture and implement good practice.
• Manage & control materials and logistics operations.
• Manage and prepare project material and manpower costs.