Sales Representative (Fruits and Vegetables)
– Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
– Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
– Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
– Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
Experience: outside sales: 2 years (Required) Fruits and Vegetables: 1 year (Required)
Location: Dubai (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)