Qualifications: High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant
Experience: 1 – 2 years
– Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation in the office.
– Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
– Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
– Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
– May direct and lead the work of others.
– Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
– Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
– Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
– Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Source: Khamas Hospitality