Customer Service Representative
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
– Communicating with customers through various channels.
– Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
– Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
– Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
– Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
– Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
– Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
– Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Good communication skills and able to communicate in both English and Hindi
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
– Comfortable using computers.
– 2 -3 Years of experience working as a customer service/call center agent.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
Experience: call center: 3 years (Preferred) customer service: 3 years (Required)
Location: Dubai (Required)
Work Remotely: No