GLOBAL CORP GROUP(Food & Beverages)
AED2,500 – AED3,000 a month
GLOBAL CORP GROUP CENTRAL KITCHEN IS IN NEED OF A STORE KEEPER THAT HAS A RELEVANT EXPERIENCE FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR IN A FOOD INDUSTRY. HE MUST BE WILLING TO BE ASSIGNED AND LIVE IN AL MAFRAQ, ABU DHABI AND WE PREFER SOMEONE WHO CAN JOIN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS.BENEFITS ARE AS PER BELOW
SALARY: AED 2,500-3,000 PER MONTH(EVERY 1ST WEEK OF THE MONTH)
ACCOMMODATION: PROVIDED BUT IF YOU PREFER TO LIVE OUT, ITS UP TO YOU AND IT MUST BE ON YOUR OWN EXPENSE
TRANSPORTATION: NOT PROVIDED
MEAL: THERE IS NO MEAL/FOOD PROVIDED
MEDICAL INSURANCE: COMPANY PROVIDED
VISA: COMPANY PROVIDED(UNLIMITED CONTRACT)
WORKING HOURS: MAXIMUM 10 HOURS
OVERTIME: IT IS PAID ONCE THE MANAGER SUGGESTED FOR IT AND IF ITS APPROVE BY MANAGEMENT(NO ONE WILL ASK YOU TO WORK BEYOND WORKING HOURS IF NOT NECESSARY)
LEAVE: 30 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
AIR TICKET: COMPANY WILL PROVIDE TICKET EVERY 2 YEARS OR AFTER COMPLETION OF CONTRACT
DAY OFF: ONCE A WEEK BUT ON PEAK SEASON YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK THE WHOLE WEEK(IT IS STILL DEPEND ON THE MARKET, DAYS WORKED WERE PAID)
– The duties and responsibilities of a Storekeeper include shipping and receiving goods, issuance of stock and inventory control and also involve physical work and good housekeeping practices.
– Inspects the materials before receiving and reports it and then takes proper action to put the materials in store.
– Gathers information about the vendors and verifies the receipt and issuance of materials. The storekeeper will follow all QA & HACCP practices including vendor inspections and reviews
– Inventory management
– Proper records of all stocks movements are achieved thereby ensuring reliable data is proved
– Stocks to be supplied in a timely fashion to the retail locations
– Ensure adequate Health & Safety and Food Storage principles are followed in line with QA program
– Store keeper will liaise and communicate with fellow co workers, Chefs and Kitchen Brigade, floor management
– Outside of the organization they will also deal with Customs, Airport Police and Cargo Agents.
– Minimize the level of Stock Shrinkage, and maintain accurate and detailed records of all stock movements both into and out of the warehouse
– Applies store keeping procedures and methods in arranging space, conducting inventory, estimating needs and maintaining and preparing records and reports as directed.
– Check all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Experience: STORE KEEPER: 1 year (Required)
FOOD INDUSTRY: 1 year (Required)