– Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
– Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
– Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
– Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
– Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
– Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
– Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
– Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
– Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
– Coordinate with retail staff for product inquiries and price checks.
– Process receipts and in store coupons for customers.
– Resolve escalated issues with angry customers.
– Train and sometimes supervise new cashiers or retail workers.
– Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
– Help stock shelves in proximity of the cash register.
– Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts.
– Up selling and Cross selling product knowledge
– Arrange and display merchandise
– Keep merchandise area tidy
– Take stock inventory
Must be High School or Diploma Grad.
Must have 1-2 years of Experience in Retail Sales
Must have pleasing personality
Please send updated CV with photo.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: retail sales: 1 year (Required)
Location: Ajman (Required)
Language: English (Required)