House Of Fade
AED3,000 – AED4,000 a month
We are looking for a Female Gents Salon Receptionist/Customer Service to act as the first point of contact for customers who visits our salon or contact us to learn about our services.
Salon receptionist/Customer Service responsibilities include greeting customers upon arrival, answering client’s queries via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
– Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper waiting station and inform the assigned barber or therapist of their arrival
– Book and confirm appointments via phone and email.
– Process transactions (cash/credit cards) and issue receipts.
– Offer Beverages
– Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments bases on availability.
– Inform clients about ongoing promotions, new services and discounts.
– Cross-sell services and products when appropriate.
– Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered.
– Maintain tidy reception area
– Log client details of check in and check out of products.
– Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist/Customer Service Representative or similar role.
– Hands on experience with equipments like printer, scanner and POS System.
– Familiarity with processing transaction
– Excellent communication with abilities with a customer service attitude.
– Solid organization and record-keeping skills.
– An ability to remain calm under pressure and stressful circumstances.
– Willing to extend during long working hours.
– Willing to work with different nationalities.
– High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Experience: Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Location: Dubai (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work Remotely: No